ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Checking In

First, I want to give a shout out to Zam, hi Zam!!! Thanks to one of recent posts I decided to start posting on a more regular basis even if I don't have much to say. I love doing movie reviews but perhaps I was being unrealistic in my desire to post them as often as I would like. Truth is, it is not a priority that I make time for these days.

Now, don't get me wrong, I will indeed post more as I make time to do so. I still have in mind reviews for "White Noise", "Constantine", and a movie called "Dark Craving". So until then, what I hope to do get back to blogging more than once a month.

In the news, aside from tragic cases like Terry Schiavo and the school shooting in Minnesota which certainly have people talking from sun up to sun down, what I want to know is why our tax dollars were wasted investigating steroids in baseball last week? Can't we think of anything better to use a congressional committee for??

On television, who is watching the following shows: American Idol, Survivor, & The Amazing Race? (*Raises hand*) There is most definitely a reason that blogging gets less attention, I love televison too much. Throw in some CSI, Smallville, and PBS specials and it's no wonder where my time goes. For Idol, I have picked my favorites Jessica Sierra, Carrie Underwood, & Constantine. I am not sure why a couple of the others have made it this far, but we will see. For Survivor, poor Oolong tribe. I think my favorite candidates for the final two are Ibrehem and Tom. Of course Ibrehem will have to learn how to take deeper breaths next time!!! Lastly, although I can't stand that Rob & Amber are still in first place in the Amazing Race, they are good at what they do. Still I pick Uchenna & Joyce and Alex & Lynn as the final runners.

Well that's all for now. I'll be back soon.




"I want to keep this feeling
deep inside of me,
I want you always in my heart.
You are everything "

CJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

All I am gonna say is, "IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME....SHEESH!"

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:57:00 AM  
Blogger zam said...

AAAAAAAAAH! That was me shouting back, CJ.

And, dude! I also watch Survivor, American Idol and The Amazing Race!

Did you hear that they are re-airing last night's Idol tonight, because they messed up a few of the phone numbers at the end of last night's show?

My AI top 4: Bo Bice, Kerri Underwood (love her), Nadia Turner, and Anwar Robinson.

Katie is my random player in the Survivor Office Pool, so I have to root for her, whether I like her or not. I'm such a sell-out.

As for The Race...man, I have so much to say about this season, but am not allowed to blog about it because my pa'tnah, PDawg, is two weeks behind on the show and has yet to watch the tapes.

I'm really torn with this Romber thing. A part of me thinks that they are dirtying the game with all of their conniving; but then I think, hey, it IS a game, so do what you have to do (lie, cheat, steal) to get that million bucks.

But I'm rooting for Brian/Greg, Lynn/Alex, and Uchenna/Joyce (a little of the home-cookin' there).

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home