ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Monday, January 08, 2007

No More Excuses

Okay, not a post since July 12 of last year??? That is ridiculous!!

My new year's resolution (well one of them anyway) is to drop by here more often. I may get to write a good horror review everytime, but I will post much more often even if it is to just vent.

The baby is now just about 10 months old and keeping us busy. Aside from that and the holidays, the other excuse I have been using for not visiting my own blog is that this past Fall I was in classes again.

Even though I already hold a Bachlor's degree from the Univeristy of Houston...(Go Coogs!!! Nice appearence in the recent Liberty Bowl!!!!!!!!) I decided to go back to school and see what I can learn. I have plans to study for a LCDC, which a Licensed Chemical Dependecy Counselor.

I will keep you up to date on that progress.

As to horror movie reviews, um....I have about 10 to post, so I will work on those as time permits. Until then, stop by often as I will be blabbing here quite a bit this year....:-)

Have a great year!!!!!!!


  • Today's Cure song is Gone! from the Wild Mood Swings CD-(1996) Don't just lay there and let the world pass you by. I think Robert does a great job of capturing how we all get the blues/mood swings/doldrums, and in this trumpet enhanced diddy he relays the consequences.



"yeah you know how it is
wake up feeling green,
sick as a dog and six times as mean"

CJ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem very interesting. I am from another dimension and would love to hear more of your "sightings" on the zombie watch list. You seem very articulate in your writing, ever read any Stephen King? Interested in becoming a horror writer by chance? Love to hear more from you Rotting Dead.

Monday, February 05, 2007 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home