ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Monday, June 01, 2009

The return from the Dead!

Hey gang, okay it has been like forever since I have posted anything, especially anything horror related. Whew, just thinking about all the stuff I want to say makes me tired. Let me start with this....I have a new blog. Interestingly enough I started a blog that is on the extreme opposite from this one. It is an inspirational blog about positivity. Go figure that someone like me who has a deep appreciation for horror would end up writing so much about hope.

You can find it here:

Hopegiver's Path


Now does this mean that I am abandoning this horror blog? Not yet. I happen to think one can walk between the worlds of dark and light and still be whole. We all have light and dark in us so to me it seems normal to be able to talk about them both. In any case, its my mind and I am comfortable there.




Oh my I haven't thought of a song for the day in so long, let's see what I come up with. How about something from the Cure's latest CD?

  • Today's Cure song is "The Only One" from the 4:13 Dream CD-(2009) One the band's jumpy tunes that is filled with happy happy joy joy feelings!!!


  • "Oh I love oh I love oh I love
    What you do to my skin
    When you slip me on
    And slide me in"


    CJ

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home