ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Monday, May 16, 2005

Sometimes you just gotta blog!

Okay so I have been meaning to post some meaningful horror movie review, or play catch up on my favorite television finales so far, but I did not make posting a priority.

Booooo! Hissss! Booo!

So today I decided to drop everything (*Annoyingly loud sound of things crashing to the floor*) and post.

Um...

Uh....

Okay, perhaps it was not such a good idea to start typing without a topic in mind. Damn!

*L* Seriously though, I will posting a review for another of my favorite horror films next week. Keep an eye out for my review of "Army of Drakness" the fantastic finale to the Evil Dead trilogy.

In the meantime, I will be looking forward to some great movies that are coming out soon. "StarWars: Episode 3-Revenge of the Sith", "Exorcist: Dominion", "War of the Worlds", and "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".

What??!! That last one is not horror, it is not even Science Fiction, you say. True. However, it is by Tim Burton and I have yet to be disappointed by anything he has been involved with.

I am glad that I took time to post something just to let my readers know that your rotting dead host is still here, alive and kicking,....well kicking anyway.



  • Today's Cure song is Piggy in the Mirror from The Top CD-(1984) This is another song where lyrics may not actually reflect any real meaning. Robert says is was when he was doing a lot of drugs and into self hatred. Personally I love the acoustic guitar solo at the bridge to the last verse. This is a classic!

"Footsteps on a wire
High above my head
The stain reveals my real intention
I'm the waiting beast
I'm the twisted nerve
As I dance dance
Back to the body in my bed "


CJ

5 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

I'm just glad to see you posting again!!!

You're right...Burton rules!

Monday, May 16, 2005 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Rotting Dead said...

Hey, thanks Tony! I think he does too.

-

(*Hugs*) Leah, we'll see when I post the review of the second pre-quel if it was worth making/watching.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, I'm very much looking forward to Burton's Wonka. C'mon, the Depp Man is in it, too -- how could it not be a good thing?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:29:00 AM  
Blogger Giggling Ghost said...

I saw you're post!

Ah...it seems like Halloween is much further off than that...can't wait!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about homemade chocolate recipes
. You can check it out at homemade chocolate recipes


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home