ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What’s in my MP3 PLayer?

Okay way back in April 2005, I posted a list of the kind of music I like to listen to. {{Keeping in mind that music from The Cure is paramount in my life and can ALWAYS be found in my rotations, my current favorite is "A Forest".}} Still there are others, you can click over HERE to check out that post referring to the music found in my CD player from time to time.

Since then I have added a few artists, an MP3 player, and have thought of some others I didn't get to list back then. So I present the following additional sample list of music I like listening to, highlighting some of my favorite songs:


* 10 Years (Waking Up, Wasteland)
* 12 Girl Band (Freedom, Miracle, Forbidden City)
* 3 Days Grace (Time of Dying, I Hate Everything About You, Scared & Lonely)
* 30 Seconds to Mars (The Kill, R-Evolve, A Beautiful Lie)
* A7X {Avenged Sevenfold} (The Beast & The Harlot, Unholy Confessions,
Radiant Eclipse)
* A Perfect Circle (The Hollow, Judith, Weak & Powerless)
* Ace of Base (Always Have-Always Will, The Sign, Don’t Turn Around)
* Atreyu (The Theft, Lip Gloss & Black, Shameful)
* AudioSlave (Heaven’s Dead, Original Fire, The Worm)
* Billy Idol (White Wedding, Eyes Without a Face, Rebel Yell)
* Blideside (Follow You Down, About a Burning Fire, Silence)
* Blue October (Into the Ocean, Calling You, Hate Me)
* Bob Segar (Night Moves, Against the Wind, Lick a Rock)
* Breaking Benjamin (Breath, Diary of Jane, So Cold)
* Bullet for my Valentine (Cries in Vain, All These Things I Hate,
Tears Don’t Fall)
* Chicago (Hard Habit to Break, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?,
Just You & Me)
* Daft Punk (Around the World , One More Time, Digital Love)
* Disturbed (Rise, Down With the Sickness, The Game)
* Evanescence ( My Immortal, Sweet Sacrifice, Missing)
* Flyleaf (Sorrow, All Around Me, Breath Today)
* Foo Fighters ( My Hero, Learn to Fly, Best of You)
* Goldfrappe (Strict Machine, Black Cherry, Oh La La)
* Good Charlotte (The World is Black, The River, Misery)
* Gorillaz (Feel Good Inc., 19/2000, Dare)
* Interpol (Narcotic, Obstacle 1, NYC)
* Jamiroquai (Little L, Love Foolosophy, Virtual Insanity)
* Julie Plug (Patagonia, In Every Corner, Gladiolus)
* Keane (Somewhere Only We Know, Bedshaped, She Has No Time)
* Kelly Clarkson (Walk Away, Since You Been Gone, Beautiful Disaster)
* KORN (Coming Undone, Trash, Freak on a Leash)
* Lasgo ( Cry, Something, Alone)
* Marilyn Manson (The Dope Show, Heart Shaped Glasses, The Beautiful People)
* Matchbox 20 (Unwell, How Far We‘ve Come, Bent)
* Motley Crue (Piece of Your Action, Smoking in the Boy’s Room, Without You)
* Nine Inch Nails (Closer, Bite the Hand that Feeds, Capital G)
* OMD (Forever Live & Die, So in Love, If You Leave)
* Panic at the Disco (Nails for Breakfast-Tacks for Snacks,
I Write Sins Not Tragedies)
* Postishead (All Mine, Orange, Strangers)
* Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Justify, Face Down, Your Guardian Angel)
* Scissors Sisters (I Can’t Decide, I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’, Laura)
* Seether ( The Gift, Remedy, Truth)
* Senses Fail (Bonecrusher, Negative Space, The Priest & The Matador)
* She Wants Revenge (Sister, Because of These Things, Disconnected)
* Snow Patrol (Chocolate, Chasing Cars, Run)
* System of a Down (Aerials, B.Y.O.B., Toxicity)
* The Bravery (Unconditional, An Honest Mistake, Fearless)
* The Killers ( All These Things, Jenny Was a Friend of Mine,
Somebody Told Me)
* The Postal Service (Such Great Heights, We Will Become Silhouettes,
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight)
* The Psychedelic Furs (Heartbreak Beat, Love My Way, Pretty in Pink)
* The Smiths (Girlfriend in a Coma, This Charming Man, How Soon is Now?)
* Tool (The Pot, Jambi, Stinkfist)
* Unwritten Law (Lost Control, Save Me(Wake Up Call), F.I.G.H.T.)

To name a few more....:-)
Now, I will close out with another song from The Cure:

  • Today's Cure song is "Scared As You" from the Join The Dots: B-Sides and Rarities Collection - (2004) This is a B-side track from 1992, originally meant as an extra b-side of "Friday I'm in Love". I think we have all felt this way in a relationship at some point.

"you know those things i said
all those things that made you run away from me
i didn't really mean a word
i didn't really mean i don't believe
all i ever really mean
when i rant and rave the way i do
is i'm scared again
just as scared as you"

CJ

3 Comments:

Blogger unsaintly: said...

Rah! I'm adding you to my blog :D

Monday, July 07, 2008 7:09:00 AM  
Blogger MARZ METAL HEAD said...

Most of this music is the music I love, truly. Metal, punk, alternative, rock...*Kisses*

Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger MARZ METAL HEAD said...

most of this music, I love very much, dude, it rocks!
I havent gone to any concerts lately, due to money shortages, but its cool.
love your blog.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home