ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Happy New Year!

Okay, so I'm a little late, but hey I have a really good excuse. No really, I do!

What do you mean, "Yeah right"? Are you saying you don't believe me? Is that it? Oh I see how it is. I am away for the holidays and when I come back, you get an attitiude, is that what I am hearing?

Well, maybe I don't have a good excuse, okay not even an excuse period. I just wasn't sure what to post next...:-)

What I have decided to do is make a brief list of some of things I want to post about in the upcoming months. This will serve two purposes, to give you an idea of what I am planning and to sort of commit to stopping by on a more frequent basis.

One immediate topic will the arrival of our daughter. That's right, our family has been blessed with our second pregnancy. My 5 year old son is expecting his new baby sister to be born in April, so there will definitely be things to post about in the upcoming months from that arena.

For my horror fans, here is a list of movies currently on my agenda for reviews, and yes please hold me to this:

13 Ghosts
The Grudge
Dominion - (The OTHER prequel to The Exorcist)
HellRaiser 2 & 3
The Cube
They Live!
An American Werewolf in London
Poltergeist
Re-Animator

...just to name a few. So please continue to visit and enjoy the (up-dated when I get a chance and that should be good enough) Blog of the Rotting Dead.

Now for today's Cure song.

 Today's Cure song is "Lovesong" from the Disintegration CD-(1989)  A simple love song Robert wrote for his wife. Beautiful lyrics, smooth rhythm.

"however far away i will always love you
however long i stay i will always love you
whatever words i say i will always love you, i will always
love you "

CJ

4 Comments:

Blogger Chica said...

Hey, Happy New Year to you too!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

a new baby! YAY CJ!!!!!!!!

Congrats and happy new year

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lori said...

"Oh I see how it is. I am away for the holidays and when I come back, you get an attitiude, is that what I am hearing?"

Why, you uppity little snit. ;-)

Looking forward to your reviews (and forthcoming baby posts).

Friday, January 20, 2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Hi dude, I'm looking forward to your new reviews. Can't wait to read them.

Later!

Monday, February 27, 2006 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home