ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy New Year!

Okay, first the good news, I have a new job!! Whew, what a crazy month it has been. I received word on my new position just before christmas, so talk about a great present!! Then for christmas we got snow in Houston,Texas which is news worthy because we have not had snow since about 1989.

So, with fresh piece of mind, horror movie reviews will resume in the next couple of weeks. As I get settled in the new job, I will certainly be looking forward to blogging on a regular basis once again.

I want to sincerely thank all of my friends who kept me in their thoughts during my hiatus, it really means alot.




"Remember the last time I told you I love you
It was warm and safe in a perfect world
You yawned and I had to say it over"

CJ

8 Comments:

Blogger Di Gallagher said...

Welcome back CJ.

Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

YAY!!! Welcome back. You've been missed!

Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger Nathan Frampton said...

Interesting blog. You may want to check out my blog "Framptonia" at nathanframpton.blogspot.com . I have a few contributors and there are some great discussions.

You may also want to try blog explosion to get more readers on your blog. I have a blog explosion link on my blog if you are interested.

Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Hi there rotting dead person! Thanks so much for the kind comments on my blog. You have a nice place here -- anyone who loves horror has a special place in my heart, y'know.

Have yourself a great New Years Eve, bra.

Friday, December 31, 2004 6:02:00 AM  
Blogger Solange Hommel said...

Welcome back, CJ. Missed you. Are you gonna tell us about the new job?

Friday, December 31, 2004 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

Happy new year !!! :-)

Monday, January 03, 2005 3:39:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

YAY!!! Congratulations on the new job. Happy New Year!

Monday, January 03, 2005 5:58:00 PM  
Blogger Chica said...

Congrats on the new gig. Happy New Year by the way.

Thursday, January 13, 2005 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home