ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Friday, July 23, 2004

Friday Blather

 

The Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency is a great site dedicated to the myth of vamps and the living dead.

I didn't have a whole lot to say today, just wanted to share that humorous site.  


  •  Today's Cure song is "A Letter to Elise" from the Wish CD-(1990)  This is a song about dying love, kind of like a Dear John letter. The plucky guitar riffs(which kind of sound like tears or drops of water) and Robert's sad voice make for a very cryable song.

"I thought you were the girl always dreamed about, but I let the dream go, and the promises broke and the make-believe ran out"

 

 CJ



6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Have a great weekend!

Friday, July 23, 2004 8:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog and the info you have Blogger. I just recently ventured into blogging and love it. I am constantly on the lookout for more info on
BATH WATER FILTER.COM

Monday, October 31, 2005 4:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog and the info you have Blogger. I just recently ventured into blogging and love it. I am constantly on the lookout for more info on
REPLACEMENT SHOWER FILTER.COM

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great info Blogger. I'm glad I stopped by for a while. I am searching for related information for and found your blog. Friday Blather makes a good read and I'll look forward to seeing more posts.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger. I am constantly on the lookout for more information about water related posts. I know Friday Blather isn't totally related to my site BENEFITS OF DISTILLED WATER.COM,but you have great information. Keep up the great posts and I'll stop by again.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 12:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Blogger I've just started looking for more information for
BATH BALL FILTER.COM
and arrived here. OK, so Friday Blather isn't an exact fit, but I do love the great info in your blog. Great post - looking forward to reading more.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home