ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Taking Requests

Alright, things have been busy and I have not decided which movie I want to review next so, I am taking horror movie review requests. Now I have certainly not seen every horror movie out there. In some instances I have not even seen all of the most popular (e.g. The Ring-which one of these days I will watch, right after I see the original Ringu). However, I have seen a hell of a lot of movies and I do like imput from others. From all the requests I receive, I will make a list and do my best to review each of them in the coming weeks.

In the mean time, it's back to work and I will try to get out and visit my favorite blogs this week to let my friends know that I am still dead & kicking!!


  • Today's Cure song is Pictures Of You from the Disintegration CD-(1989) Lost love. Sometimes when we hold onto the past so strongly, pictures become more than images on paper.

"If only i had thought of the right words,I could have hold on to your heart. If only i'd thought of the right words, I wouldn't be breaking apart all my pictures of you. "

CJ


4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hmm...I can't think of any good horror movies that you haven't already reviewed. I'll be back...I have to think!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 5:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jaileigh said...

Heya CJ!!! I'm sorry I haven't left any comments lately. With the move I've been very busy. Still trying to get settled into the new joint. I would love to see a review about the original Psycho movie. One thing I've always loved about black and white movies, was the ability of the director to make use of shadows to incite fear in the viewers. Talk to ya soon.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

How about Night of the Demons ? Old but nice. :-)

How are you btw ? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Thursday, November 11, 2004 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger zam said...

Bubba Ho-Tep. Bruce Campbell as The King and Ossie Davis as JFK...I LOVE this movie!

How's it going, by the way?

Friday, November 19, 2004 1:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home