ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Friday, October 29, 2004

The Witching Hour

Well October 31st is upon us. Happy Halloween to all you bloggers out there. So what's on the agenda for Sunday? (Leave comments) I will be taking my son trick or treating and enjoying some of my favorite horror films.

What I like about this day is that people all over the world embrace the dark side of life. Isn't it interesting that horror as a general category doesn't get as much attention as it does during October? I love horror, (as you no doubt realize by now) and I love Halloween because you see it everywhere! Zombie movie marathons, horror costumes, and haunted houses all over the city.

Of course there are heaps of candy, and yes we have candy all year 'round, but during Halloween it seems that everyone has a little treat to share. And this all happens way before the 31st.Am I going to dress up? Sure, why not? It can be a lot of fun. SO this year I am going to don the white make up, spritz up the hair, and go as Robert Smith of The Cure! Who would have thunk it?

Make sure you have plenty of horror movies on hand this weekend and enjoy some classics like "Halloween", "Dawn of the Dead","The Exorcist", or "A Nightmare on Elm Street" for a good scare.

Have a great Halloween!!




"My body is cut and broken
It's shattered and sore
My body is cut wide open
I can't stand anymore"

CJ

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I'm not gonna be trick or treating myself but I better go stock up on candy if I don't want to get mugged by some ghouls. ;-)
& yes, all TV channels are full of horro movies so it should be a good week-end. :-D

Saturday, October 30, 2004 8:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's back!

Saturday, October 30, 2004 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I will be taking a cheerleader and Buzz Lightyear out trick or treating. Then we will put them to bed and pick out all of the good candy that they collected. YUM!

Saturday, October 30, 2004 7:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home