ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

It Really Is Tuesday!

Feels like Monday, but it's not. It is always nice to have a long weekend, but then coming back to work still feels like a chore. As it should I suppose, it is work afterall. *L* Had a pretty good weekend, only wish (as I am sure most everyone does) that is could have lasted longer, I so did not want to get up this morning.

Saturday was a fun day for my son and I. Momma had to go to a dentist appointment (aww, poor momma) so I took our son to Chuck E. Cheese. What a great way to spend a couple of hours! Just me and my boy, eating pizza and then playing games and watching him have fun. He is getting better at Ski-ball and Air Hockey!

Yesterday, my wife and I went to see AVP. First we went to Chacho's Mexican Restaurant and had some great food. Then we caught "Aliens Vs. Predator"! We both enjoyed it as we are both fans of Sci-Fi and great story lines. They did an excellent job of bringing the concept to life. Having Lance Henrickson in the cast made it nostalgic for Aliens fans, his name is even Charles BISHOP weyland. And I caught him doing that five point star trick on his hand with his pen(a-la- Aliens mess hall scene).

Well there is always more horror on the way and more Cure songs to be highlighted, so stop back by tomorrow and see what the rotting dead have in store for you!

CJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

It sounds like it was a great weekend! I really need to take my kids to Chuck E Cheese just for an afternoon. They would love it and I love playing all the games. And, Mexican food.....YUM!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home