ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Still watching?

Again I want to let my visitors know that I am alive and kicking. I am working on a movie review which I hope to have posted tomorrow. Don't you hate when real life interrupts your blogging time?..*L*

Did ya' hear? The Astros won! That means we are off to St. Louis to face the Cardinals for a chance to represent the National League in the world series. Wow! First time in 43 years!!

Well I better get back to work. Check back tomorrow to see what I have been up.
Until then-So long and thanks for all the fish!
CJ