ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Where the Hell I've been.

Not quite Hell, but pretty damned close. I have been going through a bit of a hard time lately.

Short Version: I quit my job and am currently looking for another one.
Long version: E-mail me if you want that much detail.

At any rate, I am will be posting more in the coming weeks and will do everything in my power to stay in touch. I sincerely appreciate all of my blogging friends checking in on me and I thank you for your concern.

Now is anyone else excited about "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"? The previews I have been seeing on prime time have me in high expectations. Speaking on television, what an interesting Fall line up on television "Invasion" "Supernatural" and "Night Stalker"....rock on!!!

Well, sorry it took me so long to write a few lines, forgiveness please!!!!
I'll be back soon.

CJ

4 Comments:

Blogger Chica said...

I am glad you are still alive. The Emily Rose movie looks a little creepy to me, but I am just a wuss.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Sorry you've been through some tough times...hope things get back on track for you soon.

And yeah, TPoER looks good. I'm a sucker for demonic possession flicks.

Friday, September 02, 2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Tony said...

You're forgiven. Now, Chop Chop!

Emily Rose looks SO VERY awesome! I can't wait. Will probably make Exoricist: The Beginning look like it SHOULD have, with any luck.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger zam said...

Hey! You're back!

Good luck with the job hunting.

And, as much as I love the horror flicks, I don't have a stomach for the "religious" scary movies. I just can't watch them.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home