ATTENTION! This is a Rotting Dead safety alert! *Warning* - The following shelters have been closed due to overwhelming zombie activity in the area: Midtown Civic Center/Tucson,AZ - Dearborne Athletic Center/Boulder,CO - Carlin Research Institute/Dover,DE - Maestro Convention Center/Miami,FL - Brady's Memorial Hospital/Lansing,MI - Kindgom Hospital/Castle Rock,ME - Greens Elementary/St. Louis,MO - Allied Mutual West/Minneapolis,MN - Sunrise Medical Ceter/Hendricks,NV - Glasgow Shiners Convention Center/Ennis,MT - Las Alemedas Civic Hall/San Antonio,TX - Harris County Hospital District/Houston,TX - Pallisades Community Center/Salt Lake City,UT - - - Bloggers are urged to remain in their homes and stay away from highly populated areas of the city. This message will repeat....

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Speaking of Ghosts

Another reason I wanted to post about ghosts today was due to the recent activity at our apartment. There was this riding stick-pony toy that belonged to our 4-year old, it was one that sings and plays horsy sounds and stuff when you push the little buttons on the ears. Great toy up until yesterday.

My wife told me that it was playing it's happy little song "I'm a little pony, clippity clop, clippity clop..." but no one pushed the buttons. She wasn't sure if our son got up from his nap to play and then jumped back in bed, so she took out of his room and put it in our room. Lo and behold, as it was lying against the wall it started playing the song again with no one pushing the buttons. My wife decided to explain to our son that it must be broken and threw it out. But it was surely Creepy!

This is not our first encounter with possible ghosts. In our first apartment together we had a lot of ghost activity. Shadows that move when you are looking directly at them, sounds from the other room when there is no one there-not even a pet, and our cat used to stare and hiss at things that were not visible. The pony toy was one of the first times that we have encountered something in our new apartment, so we are happy to say that it was just broken. (At least that is what will help us sleep at night)

Got a real life ghost experience? Share in the comments section.
CJ

7 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I haven't actually seen a ghost, but have felt their presence. The last house I lived in, I always felt as if someone was looking over my shoulder. I would see something out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned, I didn't see anything. Once, we went to the Winchester House in San Jose, CA. The woman who owned the house was very superstitious. She had a room where she performed seances. I walked into that room and felt ice cold. It was weird. My husband had his digital camera on the tour and took pictures in the room where she died. There is a white floating spot on one of the pictures that you can actually see a face in. At it is directly over her bed, where she died. Still gives me chills!

Friday, August 13, 2004 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

Actually, I did this huge report on the paranormal for school (and got a B because the teacher was one of them skeptical people) and if I can find it and revise it, I'd be happy to send it to anyone who wants to see my research.

Sunday, August 15, 2004 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger zam said...

I've always wanted to go to Europe and tour the haunted castles and such. Man, I get hooked on those Travel Channel specials on the most haunted places in the world. Love those!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:01:00 AM  
Blogger PDawg said...

Hmm...never saw a ghost, but I had a creepy experience at Gettysburg--probably one of the most haunted places in PA, if not the entire U.S.

Some friends and I were on the battlefields at night--specifically looking for ghosts--and had no luck until our last stop at an area called Spangler's Spring. It's not one of the more heavily visited areas, but, it is said to be very haunted. The story of the White Lady originates from that area, in case you're a history buff.

Anyway, suffice it to say that we heard some definite "moaning" in the area--when there was no one around but the 3 of us. And, my friend Jeff had footsteps following him as he walked to the bathroom...and then the smell of a pipe.

We got the heck out of there. Fast.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004 8:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ghtdtl vtldtl

Friday, August 17, 2007 8:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

Saturday, August 18, 2007 7:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Sunday, August 19, 2007 12:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home